Infrastructure Databases & Boundary Products
Understand Opportunities in the U.S. Wholesale Market and Network Deployment Profiles of Individual Competitors. The products help our Service Provider clients better understand the network equipment, network switching element for each of their potential competitors and their potential Retail transport connectivity clients in any U.S. market, as well as the boundaries of those competitor’s service area.
ShareTracker Infrastructure Databases were developed around a unique and proprietary set of analytical methodologies and procedures to produce a comprehensive set of Telecom Infrastructure Databases to help our Service Provider clients better understand the network equipment and network switching deployment profiles for each of their potential competitors and their potential Retail transport connectivity clients in any U.S. market.
Key metrics delivered:
- Over 675,000 CLEC served buildings identified with the name of each CLEC at each building
- Over 300,000 fiber lit buildings identified with the name of each Lit Service Provider and the capacity of each piece of fiber enabled network equipment at each building
- Over 23,300 telecom switch locations (ILEC, CLEC and Wireless) in the U.S. with the identity of each Service Provider and the NPA-NXX-Xs associated with each Switch at each building
- Over 210,000 cellular locations (towers, buildings) with over 265,000 Cellular Service Providers identified at each cell site
- Building Flags for central offices, commercial office buildings, cell sites, MTSOs, Carrier Hotels and more
- All Buildings have Latitude, Longitude and Geocoding Accuracy for accurate spatial analysis
- All Buildings have a unique Building ID to link the Telecom Infrastructure information to the Business and Telecom Database information for Telecom Solution development
ShareTracker provides an equal blend of telecommunications knowledge with predictive modeling. Our customized data, analysis, reports, maps, and ongoing consultation services ensure the highest level of accuracy that clients can depend on. Our solutions help 100+ telecom clients in the U.S. market achieve profitable business growth.
Key metrics delivered:
- Wire Center Boundaries
- Cable MSO Boundaries
- Telecom NPA Boundaries
- Wireless MTA, BTA, and CMA Boundaries
- Telecom Central Office (CO) Locations
- Telecom Lata Boundaries
- Telecom Rate Center Boundaries
Our clients use this information to
- Define their POP and Central Office collocation strategies,
- Identify potential Retail transport connectivity clients
- Where to locate attractive addressable clusters of bandwidth intensive commercial office businesses and buildings.
- Locate competitor coverage gaps.