Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notice of the Right to Opt-out for
California Residents

What is my right to opt-out?

As a California resident, you have a right to direct the ShareTracker LLC to stop selling your personal information, and to refrain from doing so in the future. If you are not a California resident or you have any questions, please email

How do I opt-out online?

You can submit your request to opt-out online by completing the below web form.

  • By submitting this request, I verify under penalty of perjury that I am: *

    (i) A California resident exercising the rights afforded to me under the CCPA, or

    (ii) The agent of a California resident, who has authorized the request on their behalf, and that I have verified their identity, obtained a valid certification from the California Secretary of State and have complied with all applicable laws and regulations.

    I understand that my request will not be performed until my identity (or the identity and authority of anyone who may attempt to act on my behalf) is verified in accordance with applicable law. If we deny the request, we will explain why.

Can I opt-out by other methods?

You can submit your request to opt-out by contacting us at and providing us with your full name, address, and email address.

Can I use an authorized agent?

You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to opt-out on your behalf if you provide the authorized agent written permission to do so. If this is the case, please provide us with a copy of the said permission by sending it to We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.

Where can I find your Privacy Policy?

Privacy Policy of ShareTracker LLC is available at