New products and services built on 1.3m business panel for market share and flow share for communications industry.
Ashland MO, [ST], July 17, 2017– ShareTracker, the largest Telecom market research company in the U.S., announces the new products and features included in their 3rd quarter release. ShareTracker now offers a new suite of Competitive Carrier Append products including Voice, Broadband and Managed Services that utilize new data sources and market research methodologies. This new competitive information builds upon our already best in class data products, offers better information for market planning and targeted customer acquisition campaigns. Below is a quick summary of the new/updated products:
- SHARETRACKER BIZTRACKER MARKET RESEARCH PANEL – A revolutionary new business market research panel. Built from a base of over 1.3 million rigorously validated business records, BizTracker will provide our clients with a detailed view of Competitive Market Share and Flow Share Profiles that is unmatched in comprehensiveness and accuracy within the US Communications Industry
- COMPETITIVE CARRIER APPENDS – Utilizing new primary market research methodologies, ShareTracker introduces a suite of:
- Voice Carrier Appends will better identify the Telecom Carrier that is providing voice service to each business and commercial building
- Broadband Carrier Append will identify the Telecom Carrier that is providing broadband service to each business and commercial building
- Managed Services Carrier Appends will identify the provider of Public Cloud Services, Email Hosting Services and Web Hosting services to each major business
- An improved and expanded set of Telecom Spend attributes for each business
- MARKETVIEW 4.0 – A new and improved marketing and network planning tool that give users the ability to overlay their custom spatial and tabular data in a single Geographical Information System (GIS) that leverages the latest mapping technology.
“The new business panel, developed internally, offers a complete and accurate view of the enterprise telecom space, including broadband, public cloud service and web hosting provider.” said Eric Fogle, CEO of ShareTracker. ”In addition, we will be able to track the movements within each enterprise segment for a pure view of market share and flow share, even for small geographies. Of course, this is in addition to our already best in class voice and wireless carrier databases.”
ShareTracker is the largest Telecom market research company in the U.S. Our product portfolio continues to expand to include the most comprehensive set of aggregate share and record lists for Wireless/Wireline, Telephony/Broadband/Video, Business/Residential segments in the U.S.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Nathan H. Robson at 540-241-5194 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.